- Exploding Kittens is the perfect board game for adults who are into kittens and explosions and laser beams and sometimes goats.
- More than 9 million copies sold, breaking records in games for kids, games for adults, and everything in-between.
- A highly strategic, kitty-powered version of Russian Roulette. Basically, if you draw an Exploding Kitten, you lose and you are full of loser sad-sauce. If you don’t explode, YOU WIN! Congratulations, you are full of greatness!
- This “Game of the Year” award winner is the perfect holiday gift if you’re looking for board games for adults but want to be able to play fun games with your kids as well.
- 'It's like UNO, except there are goats, magical enchiladas and kittens that can kill you." -CNN
- This gift favorite takes 5 minutes to learn, 15 minutes to play, is for 2-5 players (ages 7+) and includes 56 cards, box and instructions.
Exploding Kittens is a highly-strategic, kitty-powered version of Russian roulette. It was the most-backed game in the history of Kickstarter and has paved the way for peace and tranquility in the modern world. It also features cards illustrated by The Oatmeal.